Re: Minor feature additions

1) The known hosts file: Current libssh considers it an error condition if this does not exist. I don't really see why, but it causes us problems on our production machines because typically no one's ever run ssh on them directly before, so the file isn't there to begin with. We see no reason to have to go around to every machine and ensure this file exists first, so I did a simple modification in the 0.2 release that changes "file not found" in ssh_parse_knownhost() from an error condition to a simple "return NULL", meaning "No match found".

Could there be a simple option which determines whether not having a known hosts file is a real problem?
Fixed in 052073c.
It may be a wise idea to backport it in 0.3 series since it's useful.

2) In getai(), it saves a lot of futile DNS querying time to do something like this:
hints.ai_flags |= AI_NUMERICHOST;

I also did a fix for AI_NUMERICSERV since we only set a numeric port value.