Re: Crash in sftp_readdir (git) - SOLVED

Hi Andreas,

Yes you are right, probably most people don't like breaking
compatibility, but I really think the current 0.4 API is much better
than the old ones and it's worth changing.

Thanks for your effort on these, and waiting for 0.4 release :) I will
try my best to make sure all features I am using won't break (mostly
client features)

Vic