Re: libssh and screen prompts

Hello,

It depends what you're talking about.
If you need to authenticate to the server using SSH authentication
(password, keyboard-interactive, publickey, ...), this is integrated in
libssh and fully documented.
If your server automatically does a "fake" authentication, only to let
you enter your credentials to an other program running over the SSH
protocol (like some telnet-over-SSH appliances you can find in some
embedded devices), then the answer is no. Libssh does not inspect what's
travelling in the channels (and never will, because the standard tells
it's up to the application).

I hope I answered your question.

Regards,

Aris