Re: Crash noticed multiple times using libssh 0.3.4

Hi,

Personally, I would consider libssh is "thread-aware" or "partially
thread-safe", but not completely thread-safe. When we say something is
thread-safe it's supposed to be able to access the same object in
different threads at the same time and the object locks resources
automatically.

But I much more prefer libssh to work as it currently is, because it's a
library and better to avoid having more dependency.

One thread-safe example should be glib - it provides its own locking but
has to link to pthread or gth, which is not what I want. It shouldn't be
a big deal for the application to use its own lock.

Vic