Re: Hangs when downloading large files

Andreas,

Here is the debug output from the client, and from Sawmill (our software). I didn't turn on logging in the server because I never have (or maybe once), and I'll have to do some research to know how--if this doesn't give you enough, please let me know and I'll log it from the server side too.

You'll see Sawmill's debug output mixed with yours; Sawmill's lines start with a timestamp (search for "Mar").

Thanks,

-
Greg

Andreas Schneider wrote:
On Friday 26 February 2010 19:13:23 you wrote:
Hi,

Hey,
I'm on libssh 0.4.1 now, but it's still hanging. Is this a known
problem? Any guesses about what might be going wrong? Need more
information?

could you please enable logging with the highest debug level and check the log. I'm not able to reproduce this yet.

Enable logging on the client and server.

It looks like it is a server bug. Maybe we hit

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg304961.html

in some way.

Cheers,

	-- andreas