Re: channel_poll() is blocking

So far, the dll date May 10, 2010 seems to work in XP SP2, XP SP3 and
Windows 7. The functionality that I have tested includes
ssh_scp_push_file, ssh_scp_read, channel_request_exec, channel_read and all
of connection and authentication functionality that precedes these
functions.

Thanks for the great work.

Eddy

--