Re: Hangs on password queries once SSH session is up

> > Sorry I forgot. WinXP SP 3; gcc from Cygwin (uname -a says:
> > CYGWIN_NT-5.1 CAOTTN0L010153 1.5.25(0.156/4/2) 2008-06-12 19:34
> > i686 Cygwin). It's been on the machine for some months with no
> > updates.
>
> Ok, this really means you're using the bsd_poll() function.

Yes, I must be, because changes there make a difference.

> We want to support Windows, so we want to fix bugs on Windows :)
>
> Is is possible to get your client that we can do some testing here. We lack of
> example code for Windows :)

Yes, I could make the code available (not sure it would be a good
example). Give me a few days to package it and prepare enough
notes for you to make sense of the code.

Did anyone look at the code snippet?

Cheers,
Pierre