Re: Patch missed

Hi Ruben,

Sorry for the delay.
In fact your patch were committed to master. Are these patches
important to your actual use of libssh ? We avoid as much as possible
to introduce new code into the v0-4 branch as we want to stabilize it
as much as possible. We can maybe do something if that functionality is
needed by many people (who can't wait 0.5).

Maybe Andreas is willing to comment ?

kr,

Aris