FW: Creating a .so library from the source code provided in libssh.org

Hi all,

I want to create a .so library from the source code provided in libssh.org. I downloaded the libssh 0.11 version . Modified the makefile and tried to compile the code .

I found a lot of systax errors. I am not sure why this is happening. Few of the errors were

"../include/libssh/libssh.h", line 43: syntax error before or at: u32
"../include/libssh/libssh.h", line 44: syntax error before or at: u16
"../include/libssh/libssh.h", line 45: syntax error before or at: u64
"../include/libssh/libssh.h", line 46: syntax error before or at: u8
"../include/libssh/libssh.h", line 105: syntax error before or at: size

Can you please help me out in this. I don't want to use cmake. Please help.

Thanks,
Shanky
------ End of Forwarded Message