Re: On which platforms do you use libssh?

Hello,

We use libssh on Mac OS X  10.4 (Intel + PPC), 10.5 (Intel + PPC), and
10.6 (Intel) in custom software around the office. Not sure about
setting up a nightly build machine, but I could look into it if no one
else can do it.

-Chris Backas

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently setting up more Nightly builds for libssh. I'm
> currently have
>
> Linux gcc 4.1
> Linux gcc 4.5
> Linux llvm 2.8
> FreeBSD gcc 4.2
>
> Windows builds will follow.
>
> Are you running libssh on a platform not listed here?
>
> Please let me know. Would it be possible to setup a nightly build on
> that
> plattform?
>
> See http://www.libssh.org/2010/12/30/how-to-contribute-to-libssh/
>
> Cheers,
>
> 	-- andreas

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and any related attachments) contains information from InfoPlus (a service of Bristol Capital, Inc.).  It is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or are acting as agent for the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately to arrange for the appropriate method of returning or disposing of the communication. If our respective Companies have confidentiality provisions in effect, this email and the materials contained herein are deemed CONFIDENTIAL and should be treated accordingly unless expressly provided otherwise.