Re: libssh 0.5.0rc1

Hi Andreas,

First, thanks to all you guys for working on a much needed (by me at
least) ssh library :) I've been working on a libssh based server that
handles public key authentication and X11 forwarding. Milo has been
extremely instrumental in helping me out :)

Just had a cursory look at the documentation and yes things are
definitely a lot better, thank you again for this :)

Jeetu
ebrain.in
Discover and run software from any device near you.