Re: ssh_handle_packets blocking issue

Hi,

I think it's because the options from ssh_session are overriden by the
sshbind one. Either use ssh_bind_options_set (I think it's the name) or
call ssh_options_set after the ssh_bind_accept.

Don't forget a calltrace from gdb (ctrl+C when struck, then bt, then
up,up,up ... until you arrive back in your calling function).

Kr,

Aris