Re: ssh_handle_packets blocking issue

Hi,

> I just ran into this issues as well using Windows. Here's the
> backtrace:

Oliver, this is interesting. I'm very intrigued to know if this manifests in
the
same way like how I am seeing? Is your code part of a server or client?
In my case this behaviour and blocking occurs on some occasions is that
how you are seeing it too?

Aris, any luck or anything you would like me to try?

Bye for now.