doxygen problem

Hi,

I try to re-create the Debian package for libssh 0.4.8 (to enable
SSHv1), and I ran into a problem creating the documentation.  I know
that the Debian package is not maintained here, but I think the
documentation generation is not Debian-specific so someone might have
run into the same problem.

More concretely, I'm trying to build the documentation on a AMD64 system
running an up-to-date Debian sid (aka unstable).  Running "make doxygen"
in obj-x86_64-linux-gnu/doc (after running "make clean") results in
(removed some unimportant lines before and after)

pdflatex refman.tex
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.10 (TeX Live 2009/Debian)
entering extended mode
(./refman.tex
LaTeX2e <2009/09/24>
Babel <v3.8l> and hyphenation patterns for english, usenglishmax,
dumylang, noh
yphenation, loaded.

make[4]: *** [refman.pdf] Error 1

So basically "pdflatex refman.tex" fails.  Looking at refman.log I see

[34
! pdfTeX error (ext4): \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level
than \pd
fstartlink.
\AtBegShi@Output ...ipout \box \AtBeginShipoutBox
                                                  \fi \fi
l.782 \end{DoxyParams}

just before it aborts.

The same pdflatex refman.tex works with the 0.4.7 codebase.

</nk>