Help: Compiling LibSSH

Hi

I have tried to compile the libssh (v0.5.0) library using CMake (v2.8-5) in OS X Lion but I am not sure if it was successful - I Configure, then Create using the GUI... but then what? Is there a build available for download?
I am looking for a libssh.dylib file, is this correct?

I have also tried to get the library via MacPorts but it fails as one of the pre-requisites fails to install (openssl).

Please forgive me, I am trying to bundle the C lib into a Cocoa application and I am a bit of a noob!

Regards

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender immediately and destroy it.

by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses..

Direct Rail Services Limited.
Herdus House, Westlakes Science and Technology Park, Moor Row,
Cumbria
CA24 3HU

Registered No. 3020822