Re: Failing to connect to an openSSH server

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your report (and the precious log!).
Does this problem happen everytime you connect ? Does it happens on all
servers or only this one ?
I can see it's OpenSSH 4.3. Is it a custom compile ? On which distro
does the server run ?

I see from your log that you're using threads_pthread. Is your client
tool multithreaded ?
There seems to be a problem with the generation or the sending of the
diffie-hellman bignum. This can come from a non-handled error somewhere
(we do not detect our invalid DH parameter) and has a source (maybe a
problem with the initialization of openssl/libgcrypt).

Could you provide me a copy of your libssh-0.5.0/build/CMakeCache.txt
file and tell me more about your build environment ? (distribution,
maybe a few lines of code, especially initialization of libssh).

Thanks,

Aris