Re: Specify Host Key

Hello,

It was possible to do so in runtime with the old interface
priv.h:int ssh_options_set_algo(ssh_session session, int algo, const
char *list);

However this function call is unfortunately private. If you include
priv.h, you will be able to user
ssh_options_set_algo(session, SSH_HOSTKEYS, "ssh-dss");
ssh_options_set_algo(session, SSH_KEX,"diffie-hellman-group1-sha1");

However we can't guarantee that this will work in future versions of
libssh. If you wish to make it a feature of libssh, it is quite simple
to add this case to the ssh_options_set() function.

Kr,

Aris