need help about how to use libssh to achieve the port forwardding

Hi,
I have written a ssh server program  based on libssh. It can achieve the basic functions of the server. Now I want to join ssh port forwarding in the program.But I do not know how to achieve the response of port forwarding requests.Will libssh support response port forwarding the request sent by the client?I would like to ask how to achieve and are there some similar examples?

Thanks