Authentication error: Server specified invalid channel 67809281___samplesshd-tty

 Hi,
 I got samplesshd-tty compiled, and using the same host keys as SSHD(openssh) used in /etc/ssh/. When I used SecureCRT to connect SSHD, it succeeded; When I changed to connect samplesshd-tty, the SecureCRT corrupted and samplesshd-tty terminated with the information:
Authentication error: Server specified invalid channel 67809281
I think there is some problem with the key exchange process, but I do not know how to solve. Can anybody help me?