Require example / tutorial for SSH Server with libSSH

Hello

   I am planning to use libssh library to write one SSH server program, so that SSH Client in Putty can connect to my SSH server. Do you have an example for writing SSH server using libSSH?

Regards

Ashish Mangla
Technical Manager, SCADA Communication
Email: ashish.mangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashish.mangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(M) +91 9980 187 994
VENTYX
an ABB company
www.ventyx.com<http://www.ventyx.com>
1st Floor, Block - 1, ABB GISL | Bhoruka Tech Park, Mahadevapara | Bangalore Karnataka 560048 | India
It is not because things are difficult that we don't dare
It is because we don't dare that things are difficult.