Re: how to Create object for Channel class / using C++ wrapper

Hi,

connected to server with password authorization
able to get the Banner from server.

after these steps I created the Channel object *ssh::Channel channel
(session) *;   to invoke Channel Constructor ,
here only the segmentation problem coming.

if i comment the *ssh::Channel channel (session) *;
then no segmentation problem. it works to connect to server and disconnect.

--
Thanks & Regards
Chandu