Re: Running error (simple ssh client)‏

On Wednesday 27 March 2013 11:47:55 khalifa khalifa wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I am new with this fantastic library.I find a tutorial in this link
> http://api.libssh.org/master/libssh_tutorial.html that can help me to
> develop a simple client and server ssh to exchange file.I am working in
> windows with C in netbeans. However I could not run any example since i had
> this error
> message:-------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------------------------------------The application failed with exit code
> -1073741515 (0xc0000135).                          |This could indicate
> that no required .dll was found in the PATH.
> |Please try to start the following command from the command shell
> (cmd.exe).     |This may give some additional information.
>
>                        |RUN FAILED (exit value -1 073 741 515, total time:
> 45ms)
> |--------------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------------------------------
 I added the ssh.lib to the path and also to
> the executable directory. However, I could not correct this mistakes. could
> you help me please.
> Thank you in advance.
> Best Regards,

The examples have all been developed on Linux. I don't think that the example
client really works. However I'm sure the exec example works cause I've tested
it.

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: F33E3FC6
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx