libssh client ^M character

Hello,

I am using libssh api to read data from a SSH server.

When I connect to the server, I request a pty and a shell and send some
commands and receive response. But when I receive a response, I see that
every line of response from server is ending in ^M^M and a newline
character. Our server is supposed to terminate every line with ^M and
newline.
Is additional ^M character being introduced by libssh client? I don't see
additional ^M character in openssh client. Or is it a terminal negotiation
issue? When I perform ssh -vvv in openssh, I see some debug statements like:

debug3: tty_make_modes: ospeed 38400
debug3: tty_make_modes: ispeed 38400
debug3: tty_make_modes: 1 3
debug3: tty_make_modes: 2 28
debug3: tty_make_modes: 3 127
debug3: tty_make_modes: 4 21
debug3: tty_make_modes: 5 4
debug3: tty_make_modes: 6 0

Is it due to such negotiation problem on my libssh client?

Please let me know your opinion and how I can debug this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Vasuki