Dynamic-tcpip forwarding

I've been (almost) able to forward via my libssh_server with ssh -l option.
But it's not the behavior I want for my solution in the end.
I'd like to make my server understand and accept ssh -D connection.

My question: is it possible with the lib?
I can't get anything to work after the authentification, no callback nothing (It work well in the case of ssh -l), if it's possible with the lib, a lead to the next step would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Anne

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net