[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ssh server: how to do select-driven I/O?
- Subject: Re: ssh server: how to do select-driven I/O?
- From: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:20:29 +0200
- To: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Cc: Dave Mitchell <davem@xxxxxxxxx>
On Wednesday 11 September 2013 13:27:16 Dave Mitchell wrote: > I'm trying to write a Linux ssh server daemon, where the main loop > is select driven: i.e. wait for an event on the set of active filehandles, > then do an accept or a non-blocking read/write as appropriate. libssh uses poll() and is doing that with a ssh_event http://api.libssh.org/master/group__libssh__poll.html#ga406895f99b6b486c4b65536e5399ff96 -- andreas -- Andreas Schneider GPG-ID: CC014E3D www.cryptomilk.org asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archive administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org