Re: Deobfuscating email addresses in gmane?

Hi Raphael,

I'm not sure I understand what is the problem. I think it's good that
gmane (just like us [1]) hides the email addresses. I tried with your
message on gmail and I was able to retrieve your email adress in a
capcha-like image.

FYI the three patches/emails you sent before look perfectly right.

Aris

[1] http://www.libssh.org/archive/libssh/2014-02/0000010.html