Re: Questions about channels

Hello,
Looked at the patch that is not what i want.
I am not using the server.
What i do is:
     1 - Create a session
     2 - create a forwarding channel
     3 - set the callback
     4 - leave this method

After that what i need is when a packet arrives to the forwarding channel,
from the server, i want to be awaken to do some work.

From what i see in the patch it will add callbacks to the server to act
upon an arrival of request of forward tunnel.

BR

-----
--------