Re: PATCH & Contribution Signoff: password Protected Server Keys

On Sunday 18 May 2014 20:58:08 drbob wrote:
> Hi Andreas & Aris.
>
> I attempted to get this patch submitted for libssh back in Sept / October
> 2013.
>
> As far as I understand it, you guys were fine with the general content of
> the patch but there were issues with the naming of the function, and where
> exactly it should go ?
>
> I would love to get clarity about what needs to be changed so I can get the
> patch accepted.
>
> drbob.

Well the idea was to move it into the ssh_callback structure. The name of the
callback should be key_decrypt_callback. It should work with hostkeys and
userkeys the same way.

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx