Re: IPv6 connecting via SSH Tunnel

Hello,
When i implemented this patch everything was working but after some test i
found a pitfall in the implementation.
To correct it i created this new patch that makes the implementation more
robust, and i think it solved the @bug from the function.

I did not compile this in windows, so not quite sure if this is working at
100% for it. But if it is not working we can always remove the switch part
that serves only to print the address as i did not find a function to do
that.

BR