‏‏RE: Windows last realese version

Hi again,

For the last days I'm trying to compile the package with no success.
The CMake gives me the following error:
Could NOT find NSIS (missing: NSIS_MAKE)
Could NOT find OpenSSL (missing: OPENSSL_LIBRARIES)
Could NOT find GCrypt, try to set the path to GCrypt root folder in the system variable GCRYPT_ROOT_DIR (missing: GCRYPT_INCLUDE_DIR GCRYPT_LIBRARIES)
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:57 (message):
Could not find OpenSSL or GCrypt

What did I do wrong?
Please help me with that. I googled this error but didn't found something useful...
מ: Andreas Schneider [asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
‏‏נשלח: יום שני 25 אוגוסט 2014 13:20
‏‏אל: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
עותק: Mayan Cohen
‏‏נושא: Re: Windows last realese version

On Sunday 24 August 2014 17:01:56 Mayan Cohen wrote:
> Hi,
>

> My OS is Windows and I using the 0.5.0 version.
>
> I've download it from this link:
>
> http://www.libssh.org/files/win32/0.5/

The lastest version is here:

https://red.libssh.org/projects/libssh/files

We need to do a release soon and provide new packages for windows too ...

        -- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit us at:   www.iai.co.il