How to release dynamically allocated channel callback data?

Hello all,because I need per channel userdata I have to use a dynamically allocated channel callback structure. Unfortunately there sems to be no way to access these data from a channel. Am I right or is there a way? If not, how can I release the dynamically allocated callback data before a ssh_channel_free? Do I have to track these separately (would be a real pain)?
 --
Regards
 Joerg