Re: Running 'pkd' in Nightly and Coverage Builds

On Sunday 25 January 2015 18:07:19 Jon Simons wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Jon,

> How would I go about getting the 'pkd_hello' testcase running in the nightly
> and code coverage builds as found at https://test.libssh.org?  Is this a
> matter of modifying some set of CMakefiles?  I'd be happy to help get this
> test enabled in CI by default, including any fixups it may need to run in
> that environment.

for this we need support for cwrap [1]. I've started to implement one test
with socket_wrapper. This allows us to start sshd with the config options we
need. nss_wrapper and uid_wrapper are probably needed sooner or later too. The
branch I started to work on can be found here [2]. It will allow to run the
tests on every machine just by calling 'make test', no additional
configuration needed.

The code needs a rebase and we should use the keys which are in the torture
lib now. For cwrap to work correctly in this environment I need to finish the
new test runner I wrote for cmocka. It ensure that the teardown() function is
always executed (can also be turned off).

I will work on this next week. I'm traveling and have quite some time for
this.

Idea for pkd_hello:

Create a tests/server directory. Move the pkd server to that directory and
start it with socket_wrapper. Then implement tests with cmocka ...

Does this make sense?

	-- andreas

[1] http://cwrap.org
[2] http://git.libssh.org/users/asn/libssh.git/log/?h=cwrap

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx