Re: StreamLocal extension on OpenSSH 6.7+

Aris,

Thank you for the response.

I’ve a Mac app that plan to add StreamLocal support, scheduled for next month.

I’ll submit a patch if the feature still not implemented by then, and I hope this feature is that what you guys like to merge into mainstream.

Thank you all for the great library!

BR,

Yang