Re: libssh - hmac-sha2 and sftp(version 4) support

On Tuesday 25 August 2015 20:21:16 Saju Panikulam wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Would you please clarify the following for me.
>
> I am comparing the information about the 0.7.0 release at
> https://www.libssh.org/2015/05/11/libssh-0-7-0/ and the info associated
> with the Features option at https://www.libssh.org/features/
>
> Concerning the 'MAC hashes:'
>

> Am I correct in my interpretation that you have added support for hmac-sha2
> in the 0.7.0 release and that the Features, MAC hashes: will eventually
> read "hmac-sha1, hmac-sha2"?

Hi,

I've change it to:

MAC hashes: hmac-sha2-512, hmac-sha2-256, hmac-sha1, none

> Also, your Features, Subsystems: includes 'SFTP(version 3)'.  Do you have
> any plans to include 'SFTP(version 4)' support?

We have support for the attributes. Which server(s) do you know implementing
version 3 of the draft?

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx