SSH reverse tunnel

Hi,
Is there an example available of a fully function reverse SSH tunnel written in libssh?
I need to set up a VNC server. The system should work like this:VNC client connects to a server on port 5907. That port needs to be redirected to port 5900 of a VNC server which can't be accessed directly due to the fact that it is part of a local network and is behind a NAT.
So I'm trying to write a program that connects to the middleman-server and requests that it listens on port 5907 and redirects all that data to port 5900 on the local computer. Can someone give me an example of how to achieve this? The reverse port forwarding example in the tutorial handles the request by itself and I can't figure out how I should redirect the data to a local port.Any tips/advice/help would be really appreciated. An example program would be totally awesome.
Cheerio