Re: [PATCH 1/5] options: Check if a port has been given
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] options: Check if a port has been given
- From: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 18:56:22 +0100
- To: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Cc: Justus Winter <justus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Monday 21 March 2016 15:16:39 Justus Winter wrote:
> * src/options.c (ssh_options_getopt): Only call 'ssh_options_set' if
> a port has been given.
thanks for your patchset. Please use brackets in all statements even for a
I think the most prominent issue with missing brackets is Apples 'goto fail'.
However experience shows that missing brackets lead to errors.
Please also add brackets to the other patches.
Andreas Schneider GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Archive administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org