Re: Building library for Windows

The INSTALL file that comes with libssh contains all the basic
information you need to know to build it. We cross compile libssh on
Linux for MinGW and various other platforms.

It basically boils down to:
- Install all pre-requisites
- Change DefineOptions.cmake to your needs
- cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
- make
- make install

These cmake parameters are relevant only if you don't want libssh to be
installed to the default location by 'make install' or if you did not
install OpenSSL to the default location (i.e. if you compiled it yourself):
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${INSTALLDIR}
-DOPENSSL_ROOT_DIR=${OPENSSLDIR}
-DOPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR=${OPENSSLDIR}/include

In case you cross compile, you will need a few more cmake options. I can
elaborate on that if necessary.

PS: Please do not send HTML emails to mailing lists.

Regards
Tilo