Re: Build libssh against openssl 1.1.0

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 11:27:18 CET Aris Adamantiadis wrote:
> Hi Jakub,
>
> That's great work you did here. Please let us some time to review your
> patch and give feedback. We should test on some older systems, such as
> centos/RHEL 4.x that some people still use.

Yes, this is indeed nice work. However I've already found some small issues.
In DEBUG_CRYPTO there were some const issue and dsa instead of ecdsa was used.
I've fixed that in the branch here:

https://git.libssh.org/users/asn/libssh.git/log/?h=fix

	Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx