Re: Support external recv and send callbacks

It also currently only works with the client side. I intend to add support to the server side as well. I think that is what you are talking about, ssh_do_poll. I don’t know how it will work with that yet. I will probably override bsd_poll to say that anything can always be done. Essentially since under the hood I am event driven I won’t be using a poll.