Re: Writing an SFTP Server Using lobs she

> Hi All,
> I have been trying to understand and write a simple sftp server using
> libssh. I have had some success setting up the ssh channels. Basically my

You don't have to use libssh to write a (simple) sftp server. The
server is launched by
openssh as a "subsystem", and openssh takes care for the encryption etc.

Your server only has to listen to stdin and write responses to stdout
and stderr.

See the sshd_config, paramtere Subsystem.
At this moment I'm writing a versatile (I hope!) sftpserver listning
to a socket, and clients can connect
using the streamlocal channel (unix socket forwarding).
This is better than a subsystem, especially when having a lot of clients.

Stef