Re: Writing an SFTP Server Using lobs she

> And SSH_FXP_REALPATH is not exactly what I expect as the first packet.
> The first is FXP_INIT, and the server
> replies with FXP_VERSION.

Stef,
Thanks for the reply!  Are you familiar with using libssh for writing an
SFTP server?

As Andreas mentions I need to call sftp_get_client_message(). I am thinking
that I see the FXP_INIT or the FXP_VERSION in the code I snipped out from
the pseudo code I posted in the first post. That section i snipped out is
not relevant to the conversation here so I didn't add it.

I am certain that when I finally get to the point where I call
sftp_get_client_message() the first message I see from the client is
SSH_FXP_REALPATH. The fact that it is the first one I see is not too
important to me. I'm not very concerned about what the first message I see
is. I am more concerned with how I should use libssh to respond to the
client. See my questions in the code comments above.

I am also not sure I understand your suggestion about using callbacks. It
seemed to me that Andreas mentioned that libssh does not support callbacks
for the SFTP server yet. I'm sure that I must be misunderstanding
something.  I do appreciate the suggestion, but it's not really what I am
asking. I'm not really asking about a better or more efficient way to
structure my code. I am really asking the how I am supposed to use libssh.

Thanks again!