client testsuite with sshd privilege separation

Hello all,
I am trying to run the libssh client testsuite with latest OpenSSH,
which does not support running without privilege separation. According
to OpenSSH upstream, it should not be a problem to run it as an
unprivileged user, but whatever I do, I am still getting the following
error:

  Bind to port 22 on 127.0.0.10 failed: Permission denied.

I ruled out SELinux already, I tried to add socket_wrapper debug
environment variable, but still it does not generate any output. strace
is not showing anything suspicious. I am out of ideas what else could
prevent server starting. On what else is cwrap/socket_wrapper depending
that could be stripped by the OpenSSH server? Note that this is
happening basically before the privilege separation is being effective.

Thanks,
--
Jakub Jelen
Software Engineer