Re: Is errno handling correct for Windows?

On Wednesday, 2 May 2018 21:52:36 CEST Jan Krause wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is libssh really supported on Windows (without using cygwin or MinGW)? From
> the cmake files and the source code it looks like Windows is a supported
> Platform. I could build recent sources from master for Windows 7 and
> Windows CE 6. For Windows CE 6 there was a bit of additional work required.
> With both versions I could successfully run the sftp example.
>
> But when I look at the source code in libssh I am not sure if the errno
> handling is correctly done for Windows.

Hi,

we normally look that it is working but we are not Windows developers. We rely
on other to send us patches if something doesn't work on Windows as expected.

	Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx