Re: libssh 0.8.1 breaks amarok

Hello,

----- Original Message -----

This is probably caused by the removal of the libssh_threads.so. As a workaround, I recommend creating symbolic links pointing to libssh.so.4.5.1. This should result in something like:

libssh_threads.so.4 -> libssh.so.4.5.1
libssh_threads.so.4.5.1 -> libssh.so.4.5.1

The removed library only provided one symbol, namely ssh_threads_get_pthread, which is now provided by libssh.so (the libraries were merged). Any package previously depending on libssh_threads can drop its dependency and depend only on libssh.

Best Regards,
Anderson