Re: trouble while compiling

Okay, thank you!
I successfully compiled libssh today with Visual Studio 15 2017 compiler (warnings occured, but i think not important). With MinGW it doesn't compile because getaddrinfo doesn't exist (?) But I will use the VC-compiled version.

Do you have any tipps for include it perfectly with cmake? In my project I use the structure /external/libssh/include/libssh/
What CMakeLists.txt files are a good practice to use it in my application?
The generated .dll file should placed in the same dir like the finished .exe-file?

Greetings
Max

Am 23.08.2018 um 09:57 schrieb Andreas Schneider:
On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 19:09:02 CEST M. Hausmann wrote:
Hello guys,
Hi Max,

first: sorry for my bad english. I'm a C++ rookie, but advanced in
programming general.

I like to use libssh for a project of mine and so i tried to compile it
with the following parameters/tools:
-CMake gui
-MinGW 32 bit
-Windows 10
-Clion (for my project)

Before compiling, I installed openssl (build by me, successful) and zlib
which would both found by CMake.
But at 81% of compiling libssh, many errors appear:  bignum.c [...]
undefined reference to  'BN_num_bits'
and so on. I don't know where the problem is.
I normally use OpenSSL from https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
which works fine.

Cheers,

	Andreas