Re: Trouble isntalling libssh on windows

Dear Anthony

It would be incredible useful to others when you wrote a howto /
step-by-step instruction for building libssh on Windows. I did not even
manage to run cmake without errors... I will give it another try though
as soon as I have some spare time.

Cheers,
Till