RE: possible issue with bsd_poll() on Windows

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:17 PM Andreas Schneider said:
> I hope you understand ... :-)

Oh I do - I appreciate your help. We develop a product that runs on both Linux and Windows so I understand the issues with cross platform development.

It looks like adding the 2 WSA errors I mentioned earlier as well as stashing the read sock_err into errno does get me better error messages in the 2 cases I was looking at - connection refused or timeout. I don't know that it fixes all error messages but it looks like it's definitely an improvement on what I got before. I've attached a patch showing the changes.

John