RE: possible issue with bsd_poll() on Windows

On Thursday, November 29, 2018 12:37 AM Andreas Schneider wrote:
> I've pushed an update to the branch. Please check!

That doesn't work.

Fds[i].events ends up getting set to POLLRDBAND and since that ANDs with POLLHUP rc gets incremented to 1. From the comments it looks like ssh_poll_ctx_dopoll is looking for rc ==0 for disconnections which doesn't happen in this case.

Let me know if you want any other information.

John