Windows threads with libssh

Hi,

I've read the info at http://api.libssh.org/master/libssh_tutor_threads.html
.

I'm writing a program that uses libssh and implements a shell and SOCKS
capabiliities(SSH_CHANNEL_DIRECT_TCPIP).

When using ssh -D .... it does create one channel for the shell which I run
under one thread and one channel per every SOCKS connection which is
handled in another thread. I'm using std::thread.

Every channel is under the same session and as I said they are handled in
different threads. If as the link says "You cannot use a single session (or
channels for a single session) in several threads at the same time", what
is the proper way to handled this?

Thank you

--
Alberto García Illera