Re: Reading multiple channels under the same session

On 29.01.19 22:50, g4-lisz@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Why at cb_readsock do you ssh_set_blocking(session, 0);?

I revised my code... Actuall this setting to non-blocking is essential
to make it work for more than one channel without threads.

If ssh_channel_write() would block, the main loop would stall and no
other channel could be handled.

So I guess that non-blocking write does not work as expected on Windows.
Which explains why you can only forward one channel at a time...

Cheers,
Till